Championship golf, tennis and refined amenities minutes from town
Home to one of the state’s top 30 golf courses, the Willow Creek facility is just a few miles from the in-town location. An elegant clubhouse overlooks the beautifully conditioned, William Byrd-designed course and offers casual dining indoors or on the terrace overlooking the 18th hole.
- Full practice facility with range, putting green and short game area
- Professional golf staff and fully-stocked pro shop
- State-of-the-art tennis facility with two indoor courts and six Har-Tru clay courts
- Professional tennis staff and fully stocked tennis shop
- Golf and tennis instruction and tournaments
- Men’s and ladies’ locker room, card room and full-service bar
Over the years, Willow Creek has hosted numerous tournaments of regional and national significance, including qualifying events for the US Open and U.S. Amateur. From 1981 to 1990, the LPGA made Willow Creek a regular tour stop: first as The Henredon Classic, followed by The Planters Pat Bradley International from 1988 to 1990. Legendary names like Nancy Lopez, Patty Sheehan, Joanne Carner and Betsy King hoisted trophies during that time span.
Among our past and present members are names such as Dale Morey, Bubba Watson, Drew Weaver, Mike Goodes, Roger Watson and Tommy Langley.
Since 1984, Willow Creek has hosted the National Senior Amateur Hall of Fame as well as its associated Championship Tournament, considered one of the top three senior amateur events in the country.Download ScorecardDownload Course Layout